1 1 Sawtooth and the petticoats: a little part of me died today

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

a little part of me died today

The Prince and I have the same birthday, except he is older, which means we would have been the perfect couple. Today, I am in mourning. Except not really, because now he is bald. The me-of-twelve-years-ago is in mourning. This means she must write terrible terrible prose, describing nothing at all.

Also, what's a Passing Out Parade? (See under: Relationship with Prince William.) Is that like when you lumber around the neighbourhood on Christmas afternoon? And then come home and fall asleep under the tree, clutching your stocking and a cinnamon roll? 

And now that I'm completely bunny-trailed, I would like to make a PSA: Christmas is on a Saturday this year. That means it's a double-holiday. Woot!

(Also, "clutching your stocking" totally means something else. I don't know what, but it totally does.)

1 comment: